My Coffee Corner are looking for a Floor Manager to join their team at Old Market.
- 40 hours plus a week depending on seasonal demands
- Full Time, Permanent
To apply send CV to Judi Richardson, Judi@coffeecartcompany.co.uk.
- The day to day running of the store to model the management’s vision of how a Coffee Cart Company’s outlet should be
- Effective running of the shop floor by the delivery of company policy and operational procedures as set out by your Stores’ Manager
- Maximising the profit generated by the store
- The delivery of high standards of presentation and customer service – being an ambassador for the company
- Driving staff performance and standards on the shop floor in line with company systems and procedures
- Developing and maintaining a positive work environment
Main duties/ responsibilities:
- Assume the role of Commander in Chief to your team. Steer the store’s performance daily by ensuring an effective line of command and communication between your Stores’ Manager and the wider team on the shop floor.
- Delivering store rotas on time and on budget whilst covering staff absence as necessary.
- Managing the performance of all team members to meet company service standards and deliver results - ensuring the presentation and delivery of all that takes place within the store is of the highest standard.
- Assist and delegate the store’s daily tasks with a ‘hands on’ approach with specific tasks as necessary, ensuring jobs are completed in line with Company’s standard operating procedures.
- Assisting your Manager with recruitment and training of new team members on the shop floor.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the store, managing the cleaning schedule to keep the store clean and tidy. Plan, organise and lead deep-cleaning sessions effectively.
- Ensuring accurate completion of procedure check sheets & records
- Dealing appropriately and professionally with complaints and suggestions from both staff and customers, feeding back and working closely with your Stores’ Manager.
- The above duties and responsibilities are under continuous review. You will have appraisals/audits to ensure ongoing development
- Effective communicator
- Committed, enthusiastic and self-motivated. A mature mindset to work long hours and weekends.
- A natural leader and motivator of staff
- Ability to work in a methodical and organised way –
self-discipline and excellent time management is essential.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Well presented
- Pro-active attitude
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Floor management experience is essentialin a high performing store in a results-proven role.
- Management experience in a coffee shop/cafe/restaurant
- Barista skills and experience